Chelsea(A) - Post Match Thread

Other than Fernandinho's harsh booking how did we all rate ref Atkinson? He has to take credit for allowing us to play Chelsea off the park. It also helped not having the antics of Costa and Side-show Bob on show. Otamendi's needless argie-bargie yellow would have been welcomed if he had taken Fabregas out and not Willian.

What wasn't quite working last season, but is now virtual perfection is the way we begin attacks from the keeper, fernandinho continually ends up with the ball in acres of space, with out balls everywhere, this team has everything, pace, skill, width, balance, a team ethic, and now the players to execute the philosophy, a joy to watch.

I woke up at 4am so watched the whole game back,i can relax and appreciate the beauty of how we play,this year we are getting the results as well,it all starts with steady eddie

Conte's look of resignation in the interview after the game said it all for me.
He knew his team had been given a football lesson and their chances of matching us are non existent.
A very worried man.
What got me though was in a later interview, Conte had the cheek to mention how strong we were, after the £200m we spent in the summer! #unfuckinbelievable

thought I'd do a season to season points compare v RAGS after 7 games. City 7 points up against same opposition compares to last season.

qBRxXKI.png

Job to find anything wrong with that performance, but it wouldn't be Bluemoon without it, so how about the rash challenge by Otamendi at the end and the fancy flick by Jesus giving the ball away when there were better options? Nah, we will let them go! This is the best City side ever, definitely a step up from last year .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.