Tories have lost the vote of the young generation.

Two different and incorrect spellings of Tories in the thread title and first post alone.

Well done. Though I guess it does back your point that people have been out off further education.

Haha the spelling police are out today. Congratulations! A+

Do you think it's right that those who don't drive should fund our roads?

Do you think it's right that people who never get ill should fund the NHS?

Do you think it's right that those without children should fund schools?

Do you think it's right that people who never visit the park should fund its maintenance?
Well, yeah.

Name me one person who doesn't benefit from us having maintained roads. Buses, taxis, delivery vans, ambulances.........

Name one person who never gets or will never get ill.

Name me one person who hasn't benefited from us having an educated population and having kids off the streets during the day.

Name me one person who's never been in a fucking park!?

Jesus wept.

Did they ever have the vote of the youth? From my time on this earth I can't ever really remember young people preferring Tories.

Well, yeah.

Name me one person who doesn't benefit from us having maintained roads. Buses, taxis, delivery vans, ambulances.........

Name one person who never gets or will never get ill.

Name me one person who hasn't benefited from us having an educated population and having kids off the streets during the day.

Name me one person who's never been in a fucking park!?

Jesus wept.

Quite.
There are posters on here so socially retarded they’d be better off in an Arizona wood, armed to the gills and stockpiling tinned food and bottled water.

My take on tuition fees is that.
They are a good idea but students in one part of the UK should not be subsidising those in other parts. Ie no fees in Scotland, part fees in Wales and NI. Fees should be the same across the UK as we all pay the same tax rates.

The Scots should not be allowed to blatantly dicriminate against English students. They charge English students full fees for those who want to study in Scotland but are not allowed to charge any other EU student member ! Which is frankly blantant racist discrimation.

Fees should an proportionate to the cost of the course. Ie if you study an humanities degree and have 12hrs lectures tutorials a week you should not be paying the same a someone who has 30hrs of lectures a week and who needs very expensive equipment to complete his course.
The way student fees and loans are means tested is wrong imo. Wnhy shoudl a student loan be judged on your parents income at all. Its your debt. That aside no allowance is made for number of children in A family. If you are just over the earnings threshold and have three kids thats just your tough luck as a parent and student.
Even the student loans are means tested ! Which means as a parent so e are expected to support their kids and again no allowance is made for how many kids a family may have and their actually ability to financially help their kids.
Finally the halls of residence fees are just absolutely shocking. Many are run by the trades union Unite which are just exploiting young people with outrageous fees for small box rooms. £140/ week !!! £640mth a mortgage would be cheaper. Corbyn should be looking to put in rent caps on his own paymasters but that will never happen.

When you promise free money to people you will always get votes and labour are doing just that. That Torries are clueless about how to combat this.

Young people get old and realise £20 a week to mummy doesn't cover your monthly expenses and suddenly think fuck that I'm not paying for a kid to get pissed for a couple of years

The Scots should not be allowed to blatantly dicriminate against English students. They charge English students full fees for those who want to study in Scotland but are not allowed to charge any other EU student member ! Which is frankly blantant racist discrimation.
I didn’t know that. Rather annoying. Another reason I’m annoyed they bottled their referendum.

Just listened to Justine Greening announcing that tuition fees are to be frozen at 9250 and that fee repayment will start t 25k. Saving students. She forgets to say that her government raised fees by over 200% and then recently retrospectively put interest up to 6% on students who agreed to fees at a lower rate. Who do they think the torries are kidding. They will fool no young people with these platitudes. Tuition fees and their implementation are wrong in so many ways. May and her government are completely out of touch with young people. Are moving further away.

correct

rearrange these words into a well known phrase or saying Stuffed Tories next election the fuckers are at

their conference today was empty .... whilst they ranted on about why they lost the last election ....
there here
there there
there every fuckin where

empty seats empty seats

sooner they're gone the better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.