Chelsea(A) - Post Match Thread

It was okay but I won't be ordering the Petrus just yet.

A bad day will come, and it's how we then kick on.

Bernardo now needs to be starting games, then this current Pep team can reach its zenith.

We have a Ferrari parked in the garage and it's time to take it for a proper spin.

Always been proud to be a City fan. God knows I've watched some shite over the years but yesterday was a step up and an opportunity to watch a Pep master class. Got his tactics spot on. We were a joy to behold.

Bernardo now needs to be starting games, then this current Pep team can reach its zenith.

We have a Ferrari parked in the garage and it's time to take it for a proper spin.

Fucking hell mate , okay ?

No fucker can live with us in that mood- nobody, I get what your saying but that’s the most difficult away game in the league despatched like it was Bury FC.

Mourinho will shit his pants at the prospect- as will Harry Kane FC.

We are the real deal.

Lol, not like you to be a doom monger.

Out of interest, who would you drop to bring in Bernardo?

Just watched the 90mins now. Surprised Otamendi's performance is not getting more praise. He was really very good.

Wow really just okay? Whilst I think he is a good player needs game time to see how good he become in the premier league. At the moment I wouldn’t start him ahead of Silva. His time will come but for now not sure who he would replace?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.