Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

I can only imagine what we would have won had the club backed him fully. To not kick on from that title win was criminal.
It was, but FFP was going to hit us hard. In retrospect I think we spread the cake to thinly. We should have subsequently bought fewer but better and more expensive players.

Zenit are two points clear at the top following a 2-2 draw tonight. Lokomotiv narrowed the gap with s 3-0 derby win over Dynamo.

Zenit will be disappointed to have conceded twice on the break to a team that otherwise offered more or less nothing. On the other hand, Bob will be pleased his team showed the character to come back twice against an organized blanket defence.

Still a great position going into the international break. Will continue reports afterwards for those who are interested

I won't pretend that I think Mancini is better than Pep, but he was a far better manager than a lot of people in this country gave him credit for.

Zenit are two points clear at the top following a 2-2 draw tonight. Lokomotiv narrowed the gap with s 3-0 derby win over Dynamo.

Zenit will be disappointed to have conceded twice on the break to a team that otherwise offered more or less nothing. On the other hand, Bob will be pleased his team showed the character to come back twice against an organized blanket defence.

Still a great position going into the international break. Will continue reports afterwards for those who are interested
Thanks for the updates. They are great to read.

Yes please.

It’s great to hear how the great man is doing.

To me he fitted in perfectly, he smacked of being THE perfect City manager. The 1-6 was the icing on the cake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.