Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

if you don't have an underlying political aim or ideology you don't kill 50+ people.

Terrorist.

Normally I would agree with you but I can't see how the shooter could have selected his targets in this instance. Even though by all unconfirmed accounts this shooter was an anti-Trump Democrat I am veering on the side of mad as a Goose but the full story wont be out for a while yet. Whatever the reasons this is terrible and will result in people who own and want machine guns and killing tools arguing with people who don't want them, it's a vicious circle.

I can imagine now they need lots of blood donations.
A hub where people can go who are missing, lost, displaced.
Families need a hotline they can ring to get information on their loved ones

If only it were that simple. I wish guns were banned but it will never happen in America, too many people getting rich and fat off the industry. Apparently the hotels don't even have metal
Detectors on the doors.
The whole point of Vegas is that the hotels are open to residents and non-residents alike. That means there's thousands of people going through the doors of these places every single hour. It just wouldn't be feasible to have airport-style security there.

Havent seen it yet, but the protectionism over the right to sell semi automatic weapons is about to kick into full gear. Again.

Waking up to absolutely shocking news like this has become part and parcel of everyday life here, no government administration has the stones to even attempt to do anything about it. All you can do is hope you aren't in the way of one of these fucking halfwits when he snaps.

The whole point of Vegas is that the hotels are open to residents and non-residents alike. That means there's thousands of people going through the doors of these places every single hour. It just wouldn't be feasible to have airport-style security there.
If it stops someone going through the door with a military cache of weapons then I see no issue ? I understand many may carry a concealed weapon but the amount of guns this guy had on him was a tad shady

It seems she has a husband but they are separated/or divorced and she live with this Stephen Paddock

DLIIa-lUEAANJ5r

Her ex husband
DLH52IEW4AAF2q5
Fuck a duck

Surely metal detectors would just reveal the guns and potentially does nothing to stop this event if he has them legally. Not sure what the law is about denying people entry to places if they are carrying but it is easy to imagine a boycott from the gun nuts would make it a deeply unpopular move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.