Best Indian Restaurant In Manchester

Remember it well, also called Charlies I think. Full of bikers trying to do a full cremation....takeaways in milk bottles.
It was called both, Charlie was the big guy that ran it. I assume Bill is talking about a different place as all the staff in the Plaza were from Somali.

Tiffin Room, Cheadle

Aamchi Mumbai in Cheadle is very good.

Best in the uk

I have become a lover Indian food and consider myself very lucky to live in Cheadle as these two restaurants are outstanding.
( check out trip advisor, ITR has national awards and AM has a certificate of excellence).
The food is very similar (street food) and you cannot chose between them really.

What I would say is that the Tiffin is tiny and you will not just turn up and get a table whereas you probably will at the Aamchi.

You can't go in either and look for your typical Anglo Indian food.
Go with an open mind and you will not be disappointed.

Just go.

Kushoom Koly in Heaton Moor is a good one and cheap, Gjurka Grill in West Didsbury is good for really hot curry and Purple Pakora in Poynton if ypour trying to impress the missus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.