Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

The real danger presented by silencers is that you could just walk through the hotel killing people room by room and it would take long time for anyone to know it was happening.
Agreed. For an incident like this morning's, it was about as bad as it could be.

I'd love to hear the justification for that. There isn't one, obviously, but I'd love to hear the nutters at least try.

Limiting noise-induced hearing loss or some bullshit like that.
Who wouldn't want to shoot in peace and tranquility? :s

Limiting noise-induced hearing loss or some bullshit like that.
I can think of a more effective way of limiting hearing loss from firing semi-automatic weapons, but I fear it might be a bit too radical for the US.

I can think of a more effective way of limiting hearing loss from firing semi-automatic weapons, but I fear it might be a bit too radical for the US.

Ah but you see that's the problem, logic just doesn't apply where the NRA's concerned.

Last edited:
I understand their right to bear arms for self defense (though I don't agree) but surely there has to be a limit. Small calibre handgun and a dozen rounds should stop a burglar.

A hunting rifle and a dozen rounds for those moose hunting idiots.

Then any lunatic on a killing spree can only do so much damage!

We have a right to bear arms in a well regulated militia. That is what the 2nd amendment says. It is clear as day. There is no constitutional right to simply own a weapon...Intentional misreading of the text has got us where we are.

We have a right to bear arms in a well regulated militia. That is what the 2nd amendment says. It is clear as day. There is no constitutional right to simply own a weapon...Intentional misreading of the text has got us where we are.
In any event, the notion that an amendment to a document is immutable, over 230 years after it was penned, is utterly absurd. How can an amendment, not be subject to amendment ffs?

In any event, the notion that an amendment to a document is immutable, over 230 years after it was penned, is utterly absurd. How can an amendment, not be subject to amendment ffs?
It's the problem with a country with so little history, they get incredibly protective of what little history they have.

Reuters stating that ISIS are claiming responsibility. Say Paddock converted to Islam a few months ago.

Claims have not yet been verified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.