Talksport

And that's yer lot on City,Murphy over shooting the point that Hazard is better than KDB,but admitting we will be there or thereabouts at the end of the season,wow,really ?? Cheers for that insight,you tit, oh yea it finishes with saying there was some crowd trouble after the game,always had to end with a negative spin
Bound to be trouble.....................

dont_like_it_up_em.jpg

Did anyone hear how Andy Jacobs took it today?
Andy was measured today. He admitted that we were the better side. Even said that in the two games last season we were the better side and they caught us on the break.
As with praise for City you have to have a negative. They had a hard game in Spain (yawn), problems with the manager and the board (surely not our problem) and an injured player.
Yet I remember distinctly when it was put to the Chelsea manager last season that they have an advantage not playing in the CL he denied it.
Now he’s screaming like a be’atch about not having enough rest time.

Did anyone hear how Andy Jacobs took it today?

Well he begrudgingly said we played really well the moaned about less time between games also said Chelsea weren’t at it like they were last season when they played us! Well it might of been they had a weeks rest.

Reasonably well. Acknowledged that the better team won but complained (a little tongue in cheek) that not even Roman could compete with the fabulous wealth of City.

Did I just hear right?! The reedy voiced bellend paul Hawksbee just said "Dele alli never gets free kicks" fuck me how blinkered can one be! That's the trouble, he ALWAYS gets given free kicks from refs by just falling to the ground at the merest touch, that it leads him into believing he can even get away with any blatant diving like we saw at the weekend.

Reasonably well. Acknowledged that the better team won but complained (a little tongue in cheek) that not even Roman could compete with the fabulous wealth of City.

Well you say reasonably he's just let the mask slip a little and the usual bitter Jacobs was back. Got to love it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.