Talksport

Had to laugh at Murphy this morning.
In one 10 minute section, he went back to 99 to cite our fans leaving Wembley early.kdb was a bad trainer ( he has heard). It was only one game ( chelsea). Kdb cannot do it consistently. Kdb didn't score a goals for months last year. Chelsea has injuries.

Just sounded sad, but his discomfort made me laugh.
Maybe it's his year this year..

Crikey he sounds about ready to top himself
OsMM55CbCS-8.png

Had to laugh at Murphy this morning.
In one 10 minute section, he went back to 99 to cite our fans leaving Wembley early.kdb was a bad trainer ( he has heard). It was only one game ( chelsea). Kdb cannot do it consistently. Kdb didn't score a goals for months last year. Chelsea has injuries.

Just sounded sad, but his discomfort made me laugh.
Funny I remember dippers walking out at the Etihad around 80 minutes this season as they sang "You'll Never Walk Alone"

Funny I remember dippers walking out at the Etihad around 80 minutes this season as they sang "You'll Never Walk Alone"

That was my thought as he said it.

And Wembley looked pretty full to me as Nicky weaver ran behind the goal after his last penalty save.

It was just a random attempt by him to criticise us. He hated the topic of our performance so much.

Most of the talk today was about Daniel Sturridge. Who the fuck cares about him?? Jim white harped on about him in the morning and then on drive time Durham and matt Holland were talking about him. They should be ramping up the pressure on fucking klopp not talking about Sturridge.
If pep had only won one game in 7 do u think they would talk about what has happened to toure and why he's not playing? Would they fook. It would be a witch hunt and the infamous pep is a fraud phone in poll.

I think I dreamed we beat the league champions on their own patch playing a brand of football never seen on these shores before.
I'm not surprised though but it would be nice if we were appreciated a bit more hey.

Most of the talk today was about Daniel Sturridge. Who the fuck cares about him?? Jim white harped on about him in the morning and then on drive time Durham and matt Holland were talking about him. They should be ramping up the pressure on fucking klopp not talking about Sturridge.
If pep had only won one game in 7 do u think they would talk about what has happened to toure and why he's not playing? Would they fook. It would be a witch hunt and the infamous pep is a fraud phone in poll.

I think I dreamed we beat the league champions on their own patch playing a brand of football never seen on these shores before.
I'm not surprised though but it would be nice if we were appreciated a bit more hey.
You know, I know, all on this forum know how we played. Just smile (or grin) at their ignorance. You'll feel better for it.

Who the fuck does this fucker Jordan think he is,I'm fucking raging listening to the twat and Pearce isn't much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.