Talksport

I am glad the media have a bias (didn't it like it all at first). If we have to do it the hard way, refs, UEFA, media etc. We become more determined and resolute as a club, fan base, players and the weak will be found out (perfect example is Raz - I have never defended a player so much, even with city fans). The hardest thing in life is to come over adversity, but you don't know sometimes the adversity you face.

Let everyone else find out slowly how good we are. Not just as a squad but the holistic view of the club/owners. Fuck em

I am glad the media have a bias (didn't it like it all at first). If we have to do it the hard way, refs, UEFA, media etc. We become more determined and resolute as a club, fan base, players and the weak will be found out (perfect example is Raz - I have never defended a player so much, even with city fans). The hardest thing in life is to come over adversity, but you don't know sometimes the adversity you face.

Let everyone else find out slowly how good we are. Not just as a squad but the holistic view of the club/owners. Fuck em
Yer right there. Millwall are a relatively minor club in the grand scheme of things but their fans make a great play on this with their "No-one likes us, we don't care" song which seems to hold them together. Perhaps if we, certainly our travelling fans were to adopt this mindset then we might not get frustrated or angry at the persistent attempts from outside to destabilise our club. I would rather laugh or sneer at the collection of 'experts' that this poor attempt of being a radio station can muster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.