Talksport

Jordan is prone to using the wrong word, in an attempt to appear an intellectual. Bit like Del boy's french. Must admit his repeating the tired old bollox about the sheik getting bored blah blah was disappointing in that he is just another talkshite talking head as though they havent got enough.

He is a horrible gobby twat,i don't get the relentless negativity from them and the narratives they set,it's been our defence is dodgy despite our clean sheets,it'll be something else next that they all repeat parrot fashion,i will never get it
It's all about "talking points" - it's the modern trend. Doesn't matter what nonsense you spout, if you can get enough people saying the same thing often enough, it starts to sound plausible to those unfamiliar with the facts. If the tactic can get working-class Americans to vote for Trump, then getting your average know-nothing footy fan to have a low opinion of us is a walk in the park.

Calling us a Frankenstein football club with no identity or class.
Everything about city exudes class nowadays, on and off the pitch. Another clueless no-mark who thinks Liverpool are relevant and the Trafford whores are the benchmark that other clubs aspire to. What are we missing to be seen as having class? - milk a tragedy, bribe officials, support racists, evict players' widows, don't cater for disabled fans, open a club shop in Thailand etc etc. Simon Jordan will look (even more)like Frankenstein if ever I meet the string haired, orange faced fuck.

Everything about city exudes class nowadays, on and off the pitch. Another clueless no-mark who thinks Liverpool are relevant and the Trafford whores are the benchmark that other clubs aspire to. What are we missing to be seen as having class? - milk a tragedy, bribe officials, support racists, evict players' widows, don't cater for disabled fans, open a club shop in Thailand etc etc. Simon Jordan will look (even more)like Frankenstein if ever I meet the string haired, orange faced fuck.

Manures women's team is full of class.....

You know, I know, all on this forum know how we played. Just smile (or grin) at their ignorance. You'll feel better for it.
Why make it easy for them. We want to break these fuckers in the most painful way possible, and that is on the pitch. If we can get to the level we aspire to, then there will be no hiding place for them and there will be no greater satisfaction than watching them back pedaling and squirming while they choke on their own words. The signs are already there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.