Delph sits out England training

I imagine pep would have had a quiet word with him and told him left back is his for the taking for the foreseeable future if he wants it and can stay fit. Delph will hopefully be taking that on board not taking any risks. Playing and starting for city is far more attractive than lumpball with England.

might as well rest up during the internationals and be ready for city’s next match

Delph's call up came out of the blue. I just have a gut feeling his return to Manchester is more about preserving his City career than returning to a national team who turned their back on him once he was out of favour at City. He looked perfectly fine to me after the match on Saturday. Kompany should take note!

Delph's call up came out of the blue. I just have a gut feeling his return to Manchester is more about preserving his City career than returning to a national team who turned their back on him once he was out of favour at City. He looked perfectly fine to me after the match on Saturday. Kompany should take note!
Has he ever been out of favour though? I know he has never been out of the physio's room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.