Biggest **** in the media

Simon Jordan is making his way up the rankings tonight.

Agree with all the comments about Jordan. Thing is, where has he come from - as in why is he now suddenly all over radio and tv? Has he just hit hard times or something?
Even if he was looking for work, why on earth did talksport and sky see his as good airtime filler? (yeah, I know he hates us, but apart form that, he's just another in the long line of uninteresting worthless pundits).
Honestly, the number of decent ones that stand out I can count one hand: Souness, Neville (G), Sinclair possibly, er, er, then also Stuart Robson on talksport is decent, serious-minded about the game, and of course Martin Samuel on the press side of things. Outside of those 5 names, I'm barely interested.

Any chairman who was worth more than a wank should really keep his fucking opinions to himself, especially a failed miserably chairman.
Yes you Jordan you self opinionated pompous prick. imo of course

The mere look of him enrages me. When he speaks I want to....

Hearing him on Sky spew his bile and drivel is an affront to paying customers. The bloke is a fucking scroungy fuck hole and he has fuck all clue about running a football club, yet somehow is given a platform to talk bollocks about City.

How could you not want to use this face as a punchbag....

EMP-4132644.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.