United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be very dangerous at the Swamp if all there big men are fit. They will go long from the start to beat our high press. Stones, Otto & Vinny will be the only outfield players over 6FT we have. Don't think we'll go 3 at the back though.

This could be much like the 4 - 2 Derby when they had TT managing. They just kept knocking it long to A&E & he was winning every header & knocking it down to Young & Mata to create havoc. It's not just A&E we have to deal with now though. There could be Pogba, Matic, Lukaku & maybe Ibra all on the pitch at the same time too.
I think he I'll have a plan to sort out them oversized bullyboys, they will try to kick lumps out of us, we'll need a good ref thats for sure.

They will be very dangerous at the Swamp if all there big men are fit. They will go long from the start to beat our high press. Stones, Otto & Vinny will be the only outfield players over 6FT we have. Don't think we'll go 3 at the back though.

This could be much like the 4 - 2 Derby when they had TT managing. They just kept knocking it long to A&E & he was winning every header & knocking it down to Young & Mata to create havoc. It's not just A&E we have to deal with now though. There could be Pogba, Matic, Lukaku & maybe Ibra all on the pitch at the same time too.
Very hard to hit accurate long balls when you're being pressed off the park.

Mmmm?

Anyone bitten?

Expect Ederson to come out and win every header

Just started a new job last week a lad tgere is an armchair red....
Obviously cant ever get a ticket.
This morning he had a jumoer on it said.
Born to entertain...
I said you do realise peg is the manager dont you...
Nothing just a blank look.
He then said fucking city were lucky at weekend.
"Fuck off you idiot we were brilliant did you watch it".

No mate but you scored a lucky late goal??????.

Dont think we will bother talking much again

similarly, i had lunch today with (unbeknown to me beforehand) a rag.
the çunt nearly ruined my day.

by the time he brought up footy i had already realised he was a right dick.
being a yorkshireman, he of course knew everything about everything.

all of a sudden he came straight out with, "did you see the man united game?"
i replied "no, but i heard city played well." just to test the water sort of thing.
"city are shit," came the angry response, "they're only 1 point above us."

as is not difficult to imagine, i was momentarily confused by this.
i mumbled that i didn't really follow football
and changed the subject to the paying of the bill.

thankfully he offered to pay if i got the next one.
i agreed, safe in the knowledge i'd never speak to him again, let alone lunch.

although it cost me no money, it was a total waste of an hour of life.

the thick fuckers should be forced to declare their affliction in advance.
in the same way lepers have to warn people they are coming,
rags should be made to ring a bell and shout, "beware! i have bacon on my face!"

Who is TT?

similarly, i had lunch today with (unbeknown to me beforehand) a rag.
the çunt nearly ruined my day.

by the time he brought up footy i had already realised he was a right dick.
being a yorkshireman, he of course knew everything about everything.

all of a sudden he came straight out with, "did you see the man united game?"
i replied "no, but i heard city played well." just to test the water sort of thing.
"city are shit," came the angry response, "they're only 1 point above us."

as is not difficult to imagine, i was momentarily confused by this.
i mumbled that i didn't really follow football
and changed the subject to the paying of the bill.

thankfully he offered to pay if i got the next one.
i agreed, safe in the knowledge i'd never speak to him again, let alone lunch.

although it cost me no money, it was a total waste of an hour of life.

the thick fuckers should be forced to declare their affliction in advance.
in the same way lepers have to warn people they are coming,
rags should be made to ring a bell and shout, "beware! i have bacon on my face!"

That Grindr is a shit app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.