United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have read this forum & another City forum (Not sure if supposed to mention names) for years as a guest. Have never really been too bothered about posting before.

Don't know if you're confusing me with someone else. As said never was a member on here before September.

I'm a City fan but i'm also objective. Chelsea, Rags, Spurs, Dippers & Arsenal are all good sides who will cause us problems. We are not going to rock up at there places & tear them apart.
I think you should go back to ragcafe or wherever you live

I wouldn't class 1 - 0 as tearing them apart. They also had a tough game mid-week, lost Morata & played without a striker. We deserved to win but circumstances allowed for it.

It's obviously rare that you will get 2 teams fielding their best 11 with all players fresh & on form. You then have to contend with often bad officiating.

There is nothing to choose between us, Chelsea, Rags & Spurs. Would say there is a small gap to Arsenal & Dippers. At the end of the day we could just as easily lose 4-0 to these teams than beat them 4 - 0.

I wouldn't class 1 - 0 as tearing them apart. They also had a tough game mid-week, lost Morata & played without a striker. We deserved to win but circumstances allowed for it.

It's obviously rare that you will get 2 teams fielding their best 11 with all players fresh & on form. You then have to contend with often bad officiating.

There is nothing to choose between us, Chelsea, Rags & Spurs. Would say there is a small gap to Arsenal & Dippers. At the end of the day we could just as easily lose 4-0 to these teams than beat them 4 - 0.

If you had seen the game instead of the highlights on MOTD you would know we absolutely dominated them. Most of us who were actually there knew after about 10 minutes that we were going to win.

BTW, We won't be losing 4-0 to anybody this term.

Do you really think we can't spot a rag?

If you don’t consider that we tore Chelsea apart on Saturday, you either didn’t watch the game or you don’t know anything about football.

And as for your excuses for the chavs, you have been listening to Conte too much. Whose fault was it that they played without a striker when Morata went off, Pep's?

Make your next post a good one buster, because it'll be your last.......this should be good!

Don't let these bullies get you down, mate. You stick to your guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.