Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

If its six weeks before its healed he'll need a couple of weeks hard training before he's fit to start as well.
He's been a little slow to get back in the groove on previous returns.
Let's hope not this time. But it could still be 8 weeks before we see him in the shirt again. Jeez.

If its six weeks before its healed he'll need a couple of weeks hard training before he's fit to start as well.
He's been a little slow to get back in the groove on previous returns.
Let's hope not this time. But it could still be 8 weeks before we see him in the shirt again. Jeez.

I reckon he will be back in 4 weeks as was originally mooted, this is the Argentine doctor and not an official City source. So I am optimistic that he will be chewing at the bit to get back in time for the Arse

Ignore what this argentine doctor is saying. He's suggesting he'll need 6 weeks out. Well guess what's happening in exactly 6 weeks.. yep an international break and Argentina play Russia on Nov 10th. He's basically trying to put pressure on Sergio and City not to bring him back earlier, so that he'll be fit and fresh for his country

He'll be ready when City say, which hopefully will be a lot less than 6 weeks

My thoughts as well
I agree would take what the Argentina Doctor said with some scepticism as apparently Sergio is getting pellets over there in the manner he got injured as they have two must win games to insure World Cup qualification. Doctor can't say oh yes it's not a bad injury he could be back playing after the international break as Sergio would get lynched the next time he's over there !!

The Argentine doctor said he can't get in or out of his car.

What I'd like to know is how does he know he can't get out of his car if he can't get in to it in the first place?

I agree would take what the Argentina Doctor said with some scepticism as apparently Sergio is getting pellets over there in the manner he got injured as they have two must win games to insure World Cup qualification. Doctor can't say oh yes it's not a bad injury he could be back playing after the international break as Sergio would get lynched the next time he's over there !!

Can't understand why, seeing as he can't get in the side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.