Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I noticed about the article they are now running is the picture at the top is from a City vs Chelsea game, wonder why they couldn't use one from a rags vs dippers game?
The picture is from the most recent game between the top six so that's probably fair enough. But there is no reason for the order they list the clubs in, other than that they don't like us.

I don't know about anyone else but I can take all the bad press we get, the lies and the bias but I can't take the voice of the guy on CityTV videos doing the commentary-ahhh. Jesus Christ-aaaa. He's so f*ckin anoying-aaa.

Extract quote from main post on BBC football this afternoon: "The six richest clubs - Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea"
Can anyone explain why the clubs are listed in this order as it's not alphabetical, from current league standing, price of pies or anything else I can think of?
Can anyone at the BBC explain their neutral decision making?
The BBC North West news at 6:30pm had the regional clubs involved in this as Manchester City, Liverpool and then Manchester United with club emblems l-r city, dippers, rags.

Considering it was over something controversial (foreign tv royalty distribution) it does seem to suggest that City are the ones kicking off about getting a bigger slice of the pie more than others.

I too found it strange 'cos usually the media favourites are mentioned first. In your list it's in current league order, errm... except for Chelsea, who should be between spurs and Arsenal

Be fair on Rashford he kicked it past the fullback loads of times last night. Not his fault the Centerback got to the ball first cos he'd kicked to far in front.

only saw a bit of the game but it looked to me that Rushford is beginning to believe in all the hype about him fancy flicks etc and showboating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.