Mr Cool

oozes street cred....a scarf coupled to a sports jacket is well mongy.whats the turned up collar all about...is he doing cantona impressions?
That said ^ Pep looks reet twat with his watches bigger than his hands...i would'nt have thought either of em are up there in knowing what's what, they both look suckers for a salesman with too much black clothing stock.

Describe pep for me in that photo with his short pants and pumps with unmatching Elvis jacket
And the best of it is the scruffy cnunt hasn't even had a shave ?

I suppose in the end it depends on whose look appeals to you, I always thought Sven looked really smart and so did Bobby
Im not that keen on Peps look, his short tight pants dont appeal to me and his half grown beard, maybe he still thinks he's in his early 20's (sorry Pep)

Conte always looks very smart too

Pep looks like he puts a lot of effort into looking good, reading magazines, advice from the other half, etc..

Bobby doesn’t need to think about it to look good. I imagine everything in his wardrobe looks awesome. Mancini wins easily.

If he ever goes into management
rioferdinand.jpg

it definitely won't be him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.