• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I get that, but point is I don't see why that won't carry on happening at the expense of Brahim.

I think that was just the case of us wanting options at left back in case Delph didn't quite work. Against the majority of teams though I reckon Brahim will be preferred on the bench, the way injuries are going though, we might see them both.

As for Brahim playing; we need to find as many opportunities as possible to rest Jesus with Aguero being out, so think he'll get quite a few opportunities to come off the bench and play as a false 9 for City in the next few weeks.

Still quite early on in the season so the players should still be relatively fresh. With United facing some tricky games in the next few weeks I think we should keep putting out the strongest 11 we have available for the league matches (I would factor fitness into that though). This is a great opportunity to open up a bit of a gap on United between now and the derby which would put us in a really strong position going into that match. Stoke, Burnley and West Brom are all very winnable fixtures but they all have a knack for tripping teams up so there's no room for complacency in these games, let's just keep the momemtum going for now.

Still quite early on in the season so the players should still be relatively fresh. With United facing some tricky games in the next few weeks I think we should keep putting out the strongest 11 we have available for the league matches (I would factor fitness into that though). This is a great opportunity to open up a bit of a gap on United between now and the derby which would put us in a really strong position going into that match. Stoke, Burnley and West Brom are all very winnable fixtures but they all have a knack for tripping teams up so there's no room for complacency in these games, let's just keep the momemtum going for now.
Burnley are doing really well against the top teams this season,i think if you haven't watched them you will get a surprise

3-0 city. Can't see many teams getting anything against us especially at the etihad atm.

Stones, Sterling and Gabriel Jesus to score. Kev to assist 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.