Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

Oh of course.............how fucking stupid of us eh ????
That doesn’t seem like an odd way of thinking??

Like the guy in the video said.. the second amendment was written when your country was in the early stages of becoming a civilised society when the army had muskets...surely it’s time to move on....

Or maybe because your Commander in Chief, who you all elected, is good enough reason now to go out and buy that Helicopter Gunship? Trump is such a crazy **** that he might turn the military on you folks when his presidency goes tits up

Last edited:
I would love to hear what pro gun senators would say to this suggestion...

We want people who work in gun shops retrained for other roles, military technicians etc. No more licenses for gun ownership will be given to open shops and no more guns as of this day can be manufactured then sold in this country. Anyone wanting a gun must be at least 25 with a reasonable employment record and no criminal convictions. The prospective owner must produce 2 references of members of the public in good standing, this should not be a formal reference available by purchase.

I would love to suggest more but it is not gonna happen.

Hahahahahaha, gave me a chuckle at any rate sir :-D

You highlight it well though really, as soon as the giggle wears off the reality hits you of what your saying. There was a link heading on liveleak the other day "store clerk gets shot for refusing service". I did not watch it but read the synopsis, basically some bugger got turned away at a shop somewhere in America. He took the hump and came back with a gun, shot the store clerk dead. All over what, a pack of fags or bottle of beer?

Yes mate. If we had the same gun control as the States has or lack of it. We would be knee deep it rotting corpses within the week.

That doesn’t seem like an odd way of thinking??

Like the guy in the video said.. the second amendment was written when your country was in the early stages of becoming a civilised society when the army had muskets...surely it’s time to move on....

Or maybe because your Commander in Chief, who you all elected, is good enough reason now to go out and buy that Helicopter Gunship? Trump is such a crazy **** that he might turn the military on you folks when his presidency goes tits up

I agree that Trump is an example of where that could happen but overall no that argument from the gunshop owner is bullshit - 200 years + of non-coups by the US military tends to back that up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.