Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

Let's keep this thread about Mancini's post-City career please. The arguments about the rights and wrongs of his City dismissal have been done to death!

There isn't a thread that's about Mancini's City career. So basically you're saying that although literally ANYTHING City related can be spoken about on Bluemoon. Mancini's City days can't ?

Let's keep this thread about Mancini's post-City career please. The arguments about the rights and wrongs of his City dismissal have been done to death!

Why? Was there some disagreement about it on the forum or something?

There isn't a thread that's about Mancini's City career. So basically you're saying that although literally ANYTHING City related can be spoken about on Bluemoon. Mancini's City days can't ?

There are many threads about Mancini, but if people want to carry on four year old arguments in here then fair enough. As long as it's done respectfully then there shouldn't be a problem.

If anyone wants to start a "Bring Back Pellegrini" thread I'd be happy to contribute.

Haha! If there's one topic that can get Billy out of hibernation it's this one - especially when DD is on the scene.

There goes the nice civil updates from Russia discussions

I'll keep posting updates. They might just get lost occasionally! All quiet this week because of the international break but but I'll be back when Zenit play again.

There goes the nice civil updates from Russia discussions

Hopefully not. The usual suspects surely can't have anything new to add to the debate, as Ric says it's been done to death.

Updates much appreciated so thanks to those who take the time to follow Russian football and update those of us who don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.