West Brom (A)

Thanks, last week at chelsea me and the missus were surrounded by teenagers that know way could have got the points needed to qualify for tickets, really is getting out of hand
Been like that at a lot of close(ish) games for a couple of years now as well as some of the long distance ones.

Last edited:
Thanks, last week at chelsea me and the missus were surrounded by teenagers that know way could have got the points needed to qualify for tickets, really is getting out of hand
Last year it sold out at 13500
That means everyone in the 2970 tickets have increased their points by 2000 since the same the same time last year, I think not

Last year it sold out at 13500
That means everyone in the 2970 tickets have increased their points by 2000 since the same the same time last year, I think not
Think we only received about 2650 this year unless the club creamed off 300 and only put a lower amount on sale. I was on the phone sorting out pulling a junior ticket through with my ticket when they put me on hold and then said they had sold out! Yet again something dodgy going on with ticket allocation fir it to sell out so high. Why won't the club be more transparent?

What is out of hand? Teenagers getting tickets or being there?

Good luck to them. My lad is 18 and has met a good group of like minded lads who make the effort to get to these games. I know of about 30 who go scrapping around for tickets. Organising minibus travel etc.

I think it's great that they do also. Any spares I have or hear of I would pass to them. We need more young fans. They make the noise, the atmosphere. Our fan base is old. Look around. Mainly middle aged men.

The loyalty points system has fucked them over. When I was young (47 now) and no doubt you are as old if not older than me it was easier for us to get tickets. Usually open sale. These younger fans have had to get to know what we call points whores. Pay over the top at times or rely on mates by sharing games.

I asking for one on here now for a lad we know who is struggling to get a ticket.

In need of one adult or junior ticket

Happy to collect it or meet at the match if anyone has a spare

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.