United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags v aliens for the survival of humanity?
As a kid I remember an old DC comic where aliens landed in the middle of a baseball stadium and challenged the home side to a game they had to win to stop the earth from being destroyed.

Of course the Yanks saved us all from annihilation as the world looked on in admiration, but these days the updated version would have them landing at the swamp with Mourinho sending aliens and the rest of the world comatose with boredom.

As a kid I remember an old DC comic where aliens landed in the middle of a baseball stadium and challenged the home side to a game they had to win to stop the earth from being destroyed.

Of course the Yanks saved us all from annihilation as the world looked on in admiration, but these days the updated version would have them landing at the swamp with Mourinho sending aliens and the rest of the world comatose with boredom.

Was the rounders played by alien schoolgirls too?

The BBC have already set up a working group to make the documentary.

Hopefully after the drubbing we gave them they might decide to put a performance in against the vermin. If they get panned at home by the scum I think they will go into freefall, followed by a complete meltdown by their deluded fans. I do tend to agree that the arrogant one will try and absorb the early pressure and then gradually wear them down with his high balls and their clogger midfield players proving to powerful.

I think that we are probably the only team in the league who have the players capable off beating the scum by playing football. The football they play is dire, but unfortunately against the teams they have played so far also effective. I think our pace, passing, movement and overall speed of thought will be too much for them, but they will no doubt kick lumps out of us to disrupt our style of play. If miraculously we get a decent refereeing performance I think we've got more than enough to beat them.

Liverpool v united

I'm hoping for 0-0 blood bath with maiming and injuries littering the playing field. I also hope moano and klippery come to blows ,whereas they both punch at the same time and knock each other out aaahahhahahahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.