Adidas trainers

A Dirty Indian Did A Shit. This is how my trendy child remembers how to spell the brand. All Day I dream About Sex is so 20th century, so I am told.

Completely stripped down, re-set lasting margin, re-attached units. Better than new now.

Sorry mate i seem to have confused ya...the gum compound aint good in the wet (nearly cost me my life once) it's why car tyres aint that colour, gum coloured retro mountainbike tyres are all the rage (£'s)...they're worse than shit in the wet and not a lot better in the dry..unless you ride a parquet floor.

Sorry mate i seem to have confused ya...the gum compound aint good in the wet (nearly cost me my life once) it's why car tyres aint that colour, gum coloured retro mountainbike tyres are all the rage (£'s)...they're worse than shit in the wet and not a lot better in the dry..unless you ride a parquet floor.
Ah, it's the grippage that concerns you. They're fine in the wet, unlike the Y3 Yamamoto's i have which are fuckin lethal in any weather. Soles made for the boxing ring i think.

Size have been advertising a maroon and blue colour way for the indoor supers - spot on colours for our away kit this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.