The Boxing thread

Eubank will beat Yildirim comfortably.

Yildirim is a good fighter a come forward fighter the guy isnt going to take a step back. It will be a good fight. Its just something about his body shots that he throws a lot and a fair few of his finishes has been from body shots more so than a head shot. So will Eubank Jnr be able to cope with the more natural Super Middleweight fighter. While i still think Eubank Jnr is more of a middleweight than a Super Middleweight. Maybe I will be proved wrong but just my opinion.

Anyone else think Eubank Jnr's power punching technique could be better?

I've seen him land shots that look like they should be having way more effect(they even sound crisp), but they seem to bounce off his opponent like there's no weight behind them. He has the physique, his father was heavy handed, maybe he just doesn't have that knockout power or maybe he's just not quite getting it right due to overeagerness.

Jnr has a decent uppercut but lacks power and i don't see that improving much now. Same with Hughie Fury. I'm sure both will stay loyal to their camp, especially with family involved.
As for Haye v Bellew dosnt really get me excited, i'd rather see DW & del boy go again.

Jnr has a decent uppercut but lacks power and i don't see that improving much now. Same with Hughie Fury. I'm sure both will stay loyal to their camp, especially with family involved.
As for Haye v Bellew dosnt really get me excited, i'd rather see DW & del boy go again.
Yep that was an amazing fight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.