Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

braveheart_a_p.jpg

That's a been done out of a tenner face.

Sadly i may have to cut ties with two americans i know. They are like ravenous loons on fb with the "well ban all cars then" and other nonsensical stuff. These were cool guys 10 years ago, smart worldly wise and open minded and always game for a laugh. I feel gutted they have turned into NRA puppets. I can deal with them wanting to keep their guns etc but the posts i see are just cringy. The guys i knew would never have had such a narrow minded murrica is bestest attitude and used to question their gov and detest Bush.

It is like one day finding your sweet old gran watching Hitler speeches as she bursts into rapturous applause.

Sadly i may have to cut ties with two americans i know. They are like ravenous loons on fb with the "well ban all cars then" and other nonsensical stuff. These were cool guys 10 years ago, smart worldly wise and open minded and always game for a laugh. I feel gutted they have turned into NRA puppets. I can deal with them wanting to keep their guns etc but the posts i see are just cringy. The guys i knew would never have had such a narrow minded murrica is bestest attitude and used to question their gov and detest Bush.

It is like one day finding your sweet old gran watching Hitler speeches as she bursts into rapturous applause.

I've been genuinely shocked by how dumb some of the shit they say like the " ban all cars " thing you mention, " drugs are illegal and people still get them " is another
I said " I understand people will still get hold of guns like they do over here, I'm just saying if they were banned that might make it harder to get hold of them and if in 5 years time the gun deaths were even halved would that not be a start ? " all I got was " couldn't get one straight reply, all I got was " people will still be able to get hold of them "
Fuckin morons

I've been genuinely shocked by how dumb some of the shit they say like the " ban all cars " thing you mention, " drugs are illegal and people still get them " is another
I said " I understand people will still get hold of guns like they do over here, I'm just saying if they were banned that might make it harder to get hold of them and if in 5 years time the gun deaths were even halved would that not be a start ? " all I got was " couldn't get one straight reply, all I got was " people will still be able to get hold of them "
Fuckin morons

I had the "how many people does abortion kill" muppet pop up on my Facebook feed a few days ago to try and justify guns, guns, guns. That is so far away from my personal viewpoint, I can't even rationalize it.

I had the "how many people does abortion kill" muppet pop up on my Facebook feed a few days ago to try and justify guns, guns, guns. That is so far away from my personal viewpoint, I can't even rationalize it.

An old poker player Doyle Brunson ( in his 80s now ) is on Twitter justifying guns
He says you can't comment unless you've been robbed at gun point like he has 5 times
Says he's carried a gun his whole life and still does
People asked did he not have his gun on him when he was held up ?
He said when people rob you they always have the drop on you so you can't be foolish and try to beat them to the trigger
So it was then pointed out he's always carried a gun and been held up at gun point more times than most people ever will and not once has it come in useful
He's not replied yet

An old poker player Doyle Brunson ( in his 80s now ) is on Twitter justifying guns
He says you can't comment unless you've been robbed at gun point like he has 5 times
He said when people rob you they always have the drop on you so you can't be foolish and try to beat them to the trigger
So it was then pointed out he's always carried a gun and been held up at gun point more times than most people ever will and not once has it come in useful
He's not replied yet
That spineless Doyle doesn't sound like any Doyle that I'm familiar with...
maxresdefault.jpg

Fuckin morons

I sat staring at the screen for about 30 minutes trying to formulate a reply that did not come across as me essentially calling him a bit dim in his reasoning. It is desperately difficult to do because they have regressed into absolutes and we all know who deal in absolutes hehe. Seriously though they have set their stall and at the very core of it your telling them they are wrong. The best i could do was use water as an example. We are at it's mercy, it drowns us, destroys our city's. It also is our life source, besides the sun we simply do not exist without it; without guns we would be just fine.

No idea if it got through or not as i had to go afk.

He's not replied yet

A coworker of mine (for real, not me) was robbed one night. The guy had a gun, pointed it at him and demanded his wallet and phone. Coworker had just parked his motorcycle on a street in a city that 100% of the people reading this will have heard of.

Coworker said sure pal, hold my helmet. I'll get you my wallet and phone. Robber took the helmet and coworker promptly pulled out his pistol and shot the robber dead.on the spot.

The local police department cleared him.on the spot. The robber chose poorly in a city where most do not have firearms...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.