United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no sympathy for the fuzzy haired dirty bastard. His constant elbowing is bad enough, but he trawls the depths of human decency with his repeated grobbing at opposition players. That really is the lowest of the low and shows what a fucking sewer rat he really is.

Very well said.

Mod note to all.

We dont allow the wishing of injury to players regardless of who they play for.

Technicality: it's not possible to wish injury on someone who is already injured, unless you are wishing for a 2nd injury, as they are already injured, so even if you 'say' you wish them injured, you are not wishing them injured you are actually celebrating an injury which has already happened, which is not against the coc (even though I got a thread ban for it with Zlamaras).

So has fellaini been diagnosed yet? As odd as this may sound but hasn't he been utds best player as of late?
I was watching the Belgium match and didn't see him get tackled or hurt in a tackle, the pitch they was playing on looked like a cow field so it wouldn't surprise me if he or anyone got injured, very uneven, slippery and sodden. Everytime kdb got the ball I winced as I could see him turning an ankle or slipping over, not the best conditions for a football match.

Yes. He was found to be a psychopath.

Technicality: it's not possible to wish injury on someone who is already injured, unless you are wishing for a 2nd injury, as they are already injured, so even if you 'say' you wish them injured, you are not wishing them injured you are actually celebrating an injury which has already happened, which is not against the coc (even though I got a thread ban for it with Zlamaras).

Semantics.

Rules are clear on this and posts will just get deleted with repeat offenders dealt with it really is that simple mate.

Anyone with an issue can speak to @Ric

In that case, I hope his wife is knobbing his brother and his best mate. Simultaneously. ;-)

Better.

Look i know its difficult given the fact he is one odious rag mother fucker but certain things can be thought but have to remain unsaid ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.