Rugby League Grand Final

He's not exactly been on form or set the world alight this season so to me it makes sense.
Saying that i'm not that impressed with Ryan Hall getting in the squad; personally think the last couple of seasons he's been nowhere near his best and just been a consistent performer and nothing special. Picked on reputation this time round maybe.

Other than that, at the minute i feel the only Leeds player who deserve a place in the squad is Watkins. Would of also liked to see Stevie Ward in there, but can understand with his injury & competition from others why he's not.

Was initially slightly surprised at the Warrington contingent picked, but not really seen enough of them play this season to say more, and not really had thoughts on who i'd pick in their place.

Ah right,a little birdie told me you had some involvement with Leeds OSC,so 2&2 together got me 22

Harrogate Blues Supporters Club. I get on the coach in Leeds where it picks up. Got close to 80 members. About half of us are from Manchester

I like Sam Tomkins and would have have given him a chance in the England squad. I know Sam hasn't got back to his very best but Hardaker's omission has left a big gap.

Always felt Tomkins best asset was his offense whilst a lot of other full backs seemed to be better in defence.

Don't know if he's lost a yard of pace or the injuries have started to catch up to him, but he seems a mile away from being devastating in attack like he was a few years ago.
I think Jamie Shaul is really unlucky not to take Hardakers place as when i've seen him he looks to have had a really good season.

Always felt Tomkins best asset was his offense whilst a lot of other full backs seemed to be better in defence.

Don't know if he's lost a yard of pace or the injuries have started to catch up to him, but he seems a mile away from being devastating in attack like he was a few years ago.
I think Jamie Shaul is really unlucky not to take Hardakers place as when i've seen him he looks to have had a really good season.

Good call about Shaul. Tomkins has always been a bit weak under the high ball. We seem to be picking a lot of players playing in Oz. The only issue with that is the best Aussies know they have the beating of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.