Internationals 5th-11th October

Silva didn’t play for Spain tonight and wasn’t even on the bench. Hope he’s ok

He got himself booked in the last game, so he was suspended and got the night off tonight.

Although to be fair, the Spain coach seems to be the only level headed coach that rests his players when the games mean nothing, so he probably wouldn't have played anyway.

I was praying for Wales to score,then they both would have gone.that would have been piss funny,but as it is Eire are through to the play off,and if they do not get cheated this time around and get through,as shit as England have been lately,I would want them in our group please

Yep. Ireland beat Germany to qualify for the 2106 euros. And beat Italy in France to get through the group phase. The courage and spirit with which they play is admirable.
Doc is that you? :)

That was was probably the most tense game of football I've watched since qpr match, no one will be expecting to make it through the play offs, but with the spirit the team show time and time again there's always a glimmer of hope. Footballing wise its shite, but effective, and never gonna win it, just show some courage, progress as far as we can and give a few reasons to celebrate along the way is all expectations really are set at with this Irish team. Although saying that, still can't help thinking too many great opportunities were blown throughout the qualifiers to top the group

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.