Love At First Sight?

Met SWMBO in a Limassol Nightclub called the Hippodrome in September 1988... she was there for a week and I was stationed there in the RAF,, Only went to town to make the numbers up in the taxi...

Saw her once again in the October when she came out to see me then at Xmas when I was on leave.. Proposed at New Year and we got married in September 1989 with tons of letters (the ones you used to write on paper) and phone calls (the ones you used to make from those cubicle things) in between as we only saw each other once more before the big day

Now 28 years in with two great sons who we are very proud of and I wouldn't swap her for anybody... Love at first sight? It must have been or we have been very lucky

Hard work occasionally, especially as she is a Dipper but aren't all marriages or relationships

Our youngest is out in Cuba on Hols with our eldest and their girlfriends plus some mates... We are on tenterhooks as the young 'un went out there armed with a ring.... They have only been going out 8 years FFS :-)

The missus is itching to tell everyone as we've known for quite a while.... finger's crossed she is from Del Monte

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.