Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he wasn't. You watched 20 minutes of an Argentina game (in which he was the best player) and decided he was going down the drain.
It was the Real Madrid games and his international form that made an impression on me.

Arsenal have been proper amateur about this whole situation and lost at least £30m in the process.

I'm sure we could get him for £20m in January keep him for 18 months then flog him for a profit!
There will be times where we will definitely need him, one of Sane, Sterling or Sergio will be injured and he will fit right in seamlessly.

Get it done City.

Not a chance Sanchez will go for 20m.
At least double probably 50/60m.
You will have City,PSG, utd, offering players plus cash.

You’re having a fucking laugh you.
Goals don't tell the whole story, but its pretty evident that Lacazette has been Arsenal's outstanding performer of the season. I thought at first it was an oversight on your part, but no you just dig your hole deeper, and have the stupidity to make a deal out of it. Laughable

I was dissapointed not to sign him in August but looking at how we are playing now I am not overly fussed, If we can get him for £30 million great but if not I'm sure the money can be utilised somewhere else or we go with what we have.

City won’t be offering any player plus cash. 60m with five months left until a Free?
Utd will offer player plus cash, (Martial),
City will offer 40m cash
PSG will better it. Game on!
It will go something like this.so let's stop this 20m crap,even Pep says he is just under the world's best players!
If I really could be arsed looking back to laugh at the ones who where saying the same rubbish two months back!( Your name was probably one of em!)

Goals don't tell the whole story, but its pretty evident that Lacazette has been Arsenal's outstanding performer of the season. I thought at first it was an oversight on your part, but no you just dig your hole deeper, and have the stupidity to make a deal out of it. Laughable

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/645285/Alexis-Sanchez-Arsenal-news

http://www.90min.in/posts/5545455-a...best-player-says-former-gunner-stewart-robson

No idea why I’m arguing with you of all people. My dog knows more about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.