Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd will offer player plus cash, (Martial),
City will offer 40m cash
PSG will better it. Game on!
It will go something like this.so let's stop this 20m crap,even Pep says he is just under the world's best players!
If I really could be arsed looking back to laugh at the ones who where saying the same rubbish two months back!( Your name was probably one of em!)
Well we’ll know in four months. I’ll be sure to look you up.

Not a chance united offer Martial plus cash or City spend £40m in January on him. They barely offered more than that in the summer. And his rep told PSG where to go in nice terms , same as With Bayern.

Utd will offer player plus cash, (Martial),
City will offer 40m cash
PSG will better it. Game on!
It will go something like this.so let's stop this 20m crap,even Pep says he is just under the world's best players!
If I really could be arsed looking back to laugh at the ones who where saying the same rubbish two months back!( Your name was probably one of em!)

No.

We can sign the man for free on the 31st of March to come in July.
PSG can sign him on a pre contract from 1/1/2018.
United aren't going to offer Martial and why the fuck would he want to go to Arsenal anyway?

It comes down to this - If Wenger allows him to go, he'll come here for 20-30m in January. If he doesn't he'll come here for free in July.

That's it. You may have noticed we aren't short of goals, we aren't desperate to get him in, the impetus on this transfer will come from Sanchez, who is probably very keen to try and get a league winners medal this year instead of waiting.

Arsenal's two best players this season have been Kolasinac and Lacazette whilst Sanchez has been struggling for form. It doesn't matter how many insults you throw, you know you're wrong.

Even Wenger has said Lacazette isn't up to speed yet, there's no chance he's been their best player so far this season.

Monreal, Cech, Kolasinac all much better so far, and Sanchez despite his 'poor form' has delivered at the important moments much more than Lacazette.

I know you love to be contrarian Marv, but this one isn't even close.

Even Wenger has said Lacazette isn't up to speed yet, there's no chance he's been their best player so far this season.

Monreal, Cech, Kolasinac all much better so far, and Sanchez despite his 'poor form' has delivered at the important moments much more than Lacazette.

I know you love to be contrarian Marv, but this one isn't even close.
It's not close I can agree with you on that. I don't know why so many blues are insistent on claiming that Sanchez is playing well when he patently is not. I'll readily admit that you could still argue that he would be a good signing all the same, but the argument here is more restricted. Is he under-par or not. You say he has delivered in the important moments much more than Lacazette. That's an empty comment. The facts are Lacazette 4 - 0 Sanchez. Until someone can justify such views without merely asserting them, then I'll hold my view and I doubt it's even contrarian. I'd be amazed for example if Arsenal fans think that Sanchez has had a good season to date.

It's not close I can agree with you on that. I don't know why so many blues are insistent on claiming that Sanchez is playing well when he patently is not. I'll readily admit that you could still argue that he would be a good signing all the same, but the argument here is more restricted. Is he under-par or not. You say he has delivered in the important moments much more than Lacazette. That's an empty comment. The facts are Lacazette 4 - 0 Sanchez. Until someone can justify such views without merely asserting them, then I'll hold my view and I doubt it's even contrarian. I'd be amazed for example if Arsenal fans think that Sanchez has had a good season to date.
I agree that from what I've seen of him this season so far, Sanchez hasn't been at his usual best, but considering the summer he's had & the late start, it's hardly surprising he hasn't hit top form yet. On top of that, it wouldn't surprise me if Sanchez was holding back somewhat not wanting to risk a serious injury that could scupper the move he wants.

Sanchez's head must be mashed after all that, but he's still a class player & amongst the world's elite, therefore it's a must that we should go for him if he becomes available.

Sanchez obviously wants to come here & City obviously want him, however after the Alves debacle, it proves nothing is certain in football. Sanchez can play anywhere across the front & as the injury to Aguero proved, we're a player loss or 2 from being under pressure.

For the money Sanchez will probably go for, any top team would be crazy not to be in the hunt, & by the sounds of it, they all have but Sanchez wants City.

Pep looked at Sanchez mainly from the point to add to our scoring that doesn't seem a big issue anymore.
Scoring goals wasn't an issue in the first 6 games of last season & look how that turned out. Bernardo Silva apart, we have even less forward options now than we did then & Pep has obviously bought B Silva as a long term central replacement for D Silva.

We need another quality forward, if not 2 imo.

Arsenal's two best players this season have been Kolasinac and Lacazette whilst Sanchez has been struggling for form. It doesn't matter how many insults you throw, you know you're wrong.
Marvin, I know I’m not wrong. I know I’m right. In what remote way has Lacazette been better? To help you make up your mind, here’s some nice stats for you:

2ld982p.jpg

So no Marvin. You’re as wrong about this as you were when you banged on and on about Messi’s legs having gone. Other than scoring the odd goal, Lacazette is ahead of Sanchez on zero things that footballers do to influence a game of football.

As I say, I don’t know why I bother arguing with you because if you believe half the shit you come out with then no wonder you’re in you’re seventh year as a student. My only question is to ask how many weeks was the course originally meant to last?

Last edited:

Hasn't set the world on fire but its hardly surprising.

In saying that he is just getting into some form as he his recent efforts against Brighton and in the internationals have shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.