• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it was the same half dozen voting we’d lose every single game no?

I’m all for genuine opinions, I thought we’d lose to Chelsea. But when it’s the same four or five every game, including Home to Palace then you know they arent really voicing an opinion at all.
I don't know who votes what way but I know some people who are terrified of saying we'll win in case it's a jinx. In all honesty its a poll and you will always get the odd maverick I think the overwhelming opinion is we are expected to win, what matters of course is that we do not what button people press.

As you seem privacy to the info, what does pep do pre match. ? When you say the players are left to " their own devices" what do they actually do.
Do you think "pep" may have broke tradition and had a pre match chat before Chelsea.
Not sure mate. Just going off the books about him.

--------------------------Ederson-----------------------------

Walker-------Stones------------Otamendi----------Delph

-------------------------Gundogan---------------------------

Bernardo--------------De Bruyne--------------------Sane

----------------Sterling----------Jesus----------------------

Rest Dinho and Dave for Napoli. Both Gundy and Bernardo need starts and home to Stoke, Burnley and Wolves is where they can get valuable minutes and bed in properly. Whilst these guys need minutes it's a good time to start resting the guys who had a really good run playing up until the international break, we should still be strong enough to win these games. Time to start rotating Dave and KDB around Napoli and Arsenal.

I would be looking to start with Ilkay possibly at the expense of KDB who perhaps needs a rest. Ilkay looks really sharp and I just hope he can stay fit because the guy is absolute class.

--------------------------Ederson-----------------------------

Walker-------Stones------------Otamendi----------Delph

-------------------------Gundogan---------------------------

Bernardo--------------De Bruyne--------------------Sane

----------------Sterling----------Jesus----------------------

Rest Dinho and Dave for Napoli. Both Gundy and Bernardo need starts and home to Stoke, Burnley and Wolves is where they can get valuable minutes and bed in properly. Whilst these guys need minutes it's a good time to start resting the guys who had a really good run playing up until the international break, we should still be strong enough to win these games. Time to start rotating Dave and KDB around Napoli and Arsenal.
Agree with everything there, hope you're right.

Play danilo defensive mid
And rest fernandiniho
Play bernado silva and gundogan
In place of david silva and de bruyne
Mangala for ottamendi
Kompany for stones
Sterling jesus sterling up top...
But in reality this wont happen but it shoud its a long season ahead and save the legs for napoli tuesday

Play danilo defensive mid
And rest fernandiniho
Play bernado silva and gundogan
In place of david silva and de bruyne
Mangala for ottamendi
Kompany for stones
Sterling jesus sterling up top...
But in reality this wont happen but it shoud its a long season ahead and save the legs for napoli tuesday
Do you not think playing Sterling twice might tire him out a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.