• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sergio will be a big influence from the bench. Another easy win, Pep will not let them be not switched on for this clash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like all our internationals came through unscathed touch wood.

All the signs are that the gods are with us this season notwithstanding Mendy's unfortunate injury.

You are confusing opinion and facts, but I suspect you are just being mischievous for the sake of it.
Not being mischievous at all mate. I just don’t subscribe to the oft stated fallacy that all opinions are as valid as each other. This forum spends a lot of time slating the opinions of Rio, Savage, Gerrard et al for talking bollocks about and rightly so because they are usually basing their musings on lazy cliches about us and have the tactical nous of a lemon drizzle cake.

If you said everyone’s entitled to an opinion then I’d agree, but it doesn’t mean that opinions are sacrosanct and can’t be dismissed or put up for ridicule.

Do you believe it was five people’s (City fans) honest held view that City would lose at home to Palace?

Agreed. The good thing about the Napoli match is that they have an even tougher game before us, Roma Away, probably their hardest test so far.

I would maybe start Gundogan & Silva in midfield against Stoke, then De bruyne & Bernardo against Napoli, we have so many options now, hopefully everyone comes back fit.
I agree with this. I think Bernardo is made for European matches at the minute while he adapts to the premier league. Gubdogan has looked sharp since he has returned.

I keep saying this but if we go in to the game with real purpose and a good tempo then we will win the match regardless of dodgy refs and moments of misfortune. If we go on to the pitch thinking the game is already won then we will struggle.

I agree with this. I think Bernardo is made for European matches at the minute while he adapts to the premier league. Gubdogan has looked sharp since he has returned.

I keep saying this but if we go in to the game with real purpose and a good tempo then we will win the match regardless of dodgy refs and moments of misfortune. If we go on to the pitch thinking the game is already won then we will struggle.

Think we will a lot of changes between premier league games but the double header against Napoli will take the most important games tag 2 wins there and we are through with 2 games to spare. We can they rest players for the last 2 games

Would go 3-4-3 to counter their 3-4-3

--------------------------Ederson-----------------------------

------------Stones-------Otamendi----------Mangala

----Walker---------Gundogan-----------Delph---------Danilo

---------Bernardo---------Jesus----------Sterling

Delph has been excellent at fullback but Danilo would probably be the better bet going forward as a wing back. Would also give the opportunity to play him in midfield and rest Fernandinho, although Guardiola seems to think he's the bionic man himself so doubt that will happen. Gundogan and B. Silva linked up well vs West Brom so give them another chance. Rashford gave Stoke a lot of problems by coming in off the left and making runs behind the back 3, Sterling can do the same here.

I suspect he will take into account it is Napoli on Tuesday so there could be quiet a few changes for Saturday, although I would keep the same side that won at Chelsea with Danillo standing in for Delph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.