What Hobbies do You Have ?

Either get your kids into your future hobbies or petition the Earth to take an extra 104 weeks to orbit the sun(approximately) as you will never have the time ;)

Yup, trying my hardest to envision a future where I can get an hour to myself every now and then :)

My hobbies.

I organise and play 11-a-side footy for an hour a week. I am secretary of our local club, with some 27 teams at the moment. I am also on the management committee of one of the largest football leagues in the world.

Occasionally I turn my hand to calligraphy. I am secretary of my local church.

We love visiting beaches and Scotland, and finding places we can have a meal and take the dog. We collect driftwood and make stuff out of it, including Christmas trees.

I enjoy reading Bluemoon, and often laugh out loud at some of the stuff posted. I like to read my Kindle, but don’t have enough time for it. And I definitely spend too much time playing 8 Ball Pool on my iPhone.

Been roped into coaching my sons under 9 team, so thats Saturday and Sunday mornings gone!
Taekwondo twice a week
Photography
DIY
Beer/ rum testing on a Friday night (!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.