What Hobbies do You Have ?

hope you dont like shagging my mrs !! generally have to do most of them due to the beer and chocolate

Ha, I was wondering if you'd spot that!!

Mine are actually fell running (which I'm not very good at) and boxing (which I'm getting a bit too old for). Gonna stick with both for as long as I can though, can't stand the thought of having to take up golf.

Ha, I was wondering if you'd spot that!!

Mine are actually fell running (which I'm not very good at) and boxing (which I'm getting a bit too old for). Gonna stick with both for as long as I can though, can't stand the thought of having to take up golf.

running is a necessary evil for me, love boxing i was sparring the other week. By far the best thing ever for fitness and like you i'll carry till i cant do anymore, 48 in December and still give the youngsters a run for their money

I remember sitting in my room practising a song with my first guitar.

My sister walked by the open door and then doubled back saying

That doesn't sound like anything.

She's a life coach now.

I would suggest you watch those YouTube vids of how to play songs with three/four chords.

As a guitar player, I plateau'd pretty quickly and have been on a downward trajectory ever since. :)

Much of the stuff I played was in this category. Music notation was a completely foreign and pretty meaningless script. The guitar teacher - Patience was his first name - used to tape how the 'tunes' should sound and then I copied, aurally, what I thought was right! Fun times! I think, if memory serves correctly, I could hammer out the first five or six bars of Rodrigo's Guitar Concerto, and a good chunk of Asturias by Albeniz! I think I suffered from the widest disconnect between brain and fingers the guitar world had seen. I still love guitar music. In fact, I'm just gonna listen to how Asturias should be played!

To get outdoors a bit, I enjoy fishing, golf and a bit of tennis.

Indoor hobbies:
Learning languages (can happily spend 5 or 6 hours a day on this)
Playing the piano
Thinking about starting the cello as I've always wanted to learn a stringed instrument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.