• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how many the six fingered lot are bringing tommorow? Would imagine they would just have lower two tiers max?

Piss poor support really when it is about 40 minutes away.

Pellegrini era was obviously coming to an end and the after a bright start to his last season, it fell badly away.

Last season we fell apart when teams realised that our defence could be got at. I don't think that will happen this season, although whether we can keep our energy levels high through winter is a doubt. The pressing and energy at Stamford Bridge was magnificent. Can we keep that up week after week when we have big games every 3-4 days?

We have to challenge ourselves every game to perform.
The results fell away last season but at no stage did I feel it a chore to watch , the football was almost always entertaining. The previous season was a bit more varied in terms of entertainment but there was a reasonable amount of decent football played.
Of course we have to keep performance levels up and challenge ourselves , but even when we fall short of our best it isn’t usually a chore to watch.
Everton and Bournemouth this season we were below our best but the matches were gripping to watch.

The biggest difference is that I can't wait to see us play these days.

It's been a chore for a couple years now.

Mentality change, on and off the pitch.

Me too. These last two international breaks have done my head in. Can't wait to see us action again tomorrow.

Can't wait to watch the match tomorrow the way we're playing lately has been great. But and there's always a but don't under estimate stoke there a bit of a bogey team for us. Can't see Aguero starting hopefully we can get a nice early goal to help us settle down. Come on City

Does anyone know how many the six fingered lot are bringing tommorow? Would imagine they would just have lower two tiers max?

Piss poor support really when it is about 40 minutes away.
1500 according to a stoke fan i know ???

Stokes Form:

Saturday 9th September
PREMIER LEAGUE

Stoke City2 Manchester United2
Saturday 16th September
PREMIER LEAGUE

Newcastle United2 Stoke City1

Tuesday 19th September
EFL CUP

THIRD ROUND
Bristol City2 Stoke City0

Saturday 23rd September
PREMIER LEAGUE

Stoke City0 Chelsea4

Saturday 30th September
PREMIER LEAGUE

Stoke City2 Southampton1

We have nothing to fear!
Play to our normal standards and we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.