Pochettino accuses Guardiola of "disrespect"

He also complained that Spurs can't compete financially with City.

Of course they could have, they just needed their billionaire owners to spend a bit to reap the rewards. Personally, I think it's grossly unfair London clubs are able to charge much more for their tickets. Something should be done.

On the "Harry Kane team" thing, Pochettino didn't need to say anything at all. Oh well, it's a nice headline for the media.

I’m sure Lewis could spend a few of the millions he doesn’t pay in tax

Have to say I am beginning to dislike Pochettino a great deal - he has a real arrogance that borders on rudeness - he is quite happy to say things about others but cannot take any comments about his team. His manner on the touchline and at the end of games is also not so good. I never thought this when he managed Southampton, perhaps Levy has been chipping in his ear a bit.

Me too. He is very bitter. You can tell he doesn't like Pep and wishes he were him.

I think the current situation In London is slowly eating away at him. He and everyone else know what is going to happen and they can do nothing to stop it. Spurs won't win the league and probably won't win any trophy again. Walker the best RB in the league already left. A mass exodus awaits the Spurs. Rose will probably be the next to go. Kane and Dele will soon follow. Can see one or even both being sold next summer. Alderweireld seems to be pushing for a move as well.

Players are severely under paid compared to other clubs and they are not winning anything. How can they possibly be happy?

Maybe he's got his eyes on the united job in the long term.

I was just thinking that. He would fit right in with the scum.

I think Pep simply could not remember the name Spurs, after all its just an obscure little club near Arsenal.

It's surely a language thing. When i first heard it i thought it was a very un-pep like thing to say. I don't think it was meant in the way the media has taken it. it's been taken out of context to create a story by the predictable hacks in this country. Not heard Pochettino's response but it sounds a bit aggressive. Again, maybe that's the media trying to create some kind of rivalry to make a story out of it but you can't really blame Pochettino for saying it's disrespectful.

If someone had said it about us we would be fuming. Thought it was a little bit disrespectful - maybe a little bit of a language issue so have him the benefit of the doubt.
I didn't think I would ever agree with any post you've made. But i think your right with this one.

Someones a bit defensive, almost would think he is worried about his long term future at a club who pay their players well below their value and havent won anything for almost a decade all while being owned by a multi-billionaire pleading poverty.

This was an obvious joke about Kane's form and he choose to take it the wrong way after Pep has praised them and him specifically many times in the past. He's a big baby, always moaning.

Didn’t Poch say something disrespectful about us last season. Think he compared us with spurs and concluded they were a ‘bigger’ club. Fat little hamster needs to be able to take it if he is going to dish it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.