Porridge remake

It’s for viewers who never saw the original. The nostalgia and the great acting of the original will never be bettered.

Or just lazyiness by the beeb, with no original ideas, just pisses on what was a classic piece of comedy imho.

The original surely one of the top five British TV comedies of all time ? When Fletcher said toMackay " If you are going to the shops get me a copy of the Sun. Oh and something to read an all " ! genius.

Why do they do this?- remake garbage. Original classic.

Just be thankful its a white cockney sent to prison. Could easily have been a rip roaring non offensive comedy about a mixed race guy getting a parking ticket with a lesbian sister and a sad backstory

Hmm. I'm not sure the 'never saw the original' argument stands up. I was too young first time around, hell I remember being told at school it was great.

Parents are still a huge influence. That hasn't changed. If mum and dad and schoolfriend via mum and dad say it's great, you'll see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.