Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question, I don't think he would......but the fact that he got elected in the first place still blows my mind
It's a much bigger problem than people realize. People aren't getting any smarter, if anything it's getting worse. Dumb Donald probably isn't the worst case scenario, there's serious talk that Kid Rock is going to run for (and probably win) a senate seat in Michigan which is a stepping stone to the White House. It probably won't be long until Ted Nugent is running the defense department and Sarah Palin will be in charge of the treasury.

We need to take about half of our defense budget and put it into education. People need to realize that it's bad when Russia influences our elections and that it's a problem when elected officials start to hint at legislation that would silence the media if it doesn't report what they want it to. If people keep on believing bullshit stories that get forwarded around social media everybody is going to be fucked. We already had a guy take an assault rifle to a pizza shop because he heard Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of it. I actually had somebody tell me that his taxes have gone down since January when there has been no tax bill enacted. I tried to explain to him that it's not possible but he wouldn't hear it, facts only piss them off. They believe what Dumb Donald tells them and everything else is bullshit. The whole world should be scared when the populace of the country with by far the largest military in the world elects its officials based on what Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Alex fucking Jones tell them. ABC, CBS, NBC, Wall Street Journal, NYT and Washington Post are all "fake news" because they won't report that global warming is a hoax and that our deficit shrunk because the stock market went up. If we aren't careful we could become a far more dangerous version of North Korea.

If we are to right the ship it will be minorities and women who save us. We just need to get the dipshits on the left to get off their fucking asses and vote but I have my doubts that they will. I almost hate liberal hipsters as much as the racists on the right.

It's a much bigger problem than people realize. People aren't getting any smarter, if anything it's getting worse. Dumb Donald probably isn't the worst case scenario, there's serious talk that Kid Rock is going to run for (and probably win) a senate seat in Michigan which is a stepping stone to the White House. It probably won't be long until Ted Nugent is running the defense department and Sarah Palin will be in charge of the treasury.

We need to take about half of our defense budget and put it into education. People need to realize that it's bad when Russia influences our elections and that it's a problem when elected officials start to hint at legislation that would silence the media if it doesn't report what they want it to. If people keep on believing bullshit stories that get forwarded around social media everybody is going to be fucked. We already had a guy take an assault rifle to a pizza shop because he heard Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of it. I actually had somebody tell me that his taxes have gone down since January when there has been no tax bill enacted. I tried to explain to him that it's not possible but he wouldn't hear it, facts only piss them off. They believe what Dumb Donald tells them and everything else is bullshit. The whole world should be scared when the populace of the country with by far the largest military in the world elects its officials based on what Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Alex fucking Jones tell them. ABC, CBS, NBC, Wall Street Journal, NYT and Washington Post are all "fake news" because they won't report that global warming is a hoax and that our deficit shrunk because the stock market went up. If we aren't careful we could become a far more dangerous version of North Korea.

If we are to right the ship it will be minorities and women who save us. We just need to get the dipshits on the left to get off their fucking asses and vote but I have my doubts that they will. I almost hate liberal hipsters as much as the racists on the right.
You’ve summed up a sad and scary state of affairs.

Have faith - they said much the same about the disenfranchised young vote in the UK but Labour got them out en masse at the GE so they may get roused yet mate.

Yes the Leaders of France, Germany and the U.K. Have of course done an incredible job of their nations national security in recent years.
They would have done better not joining american adventures in the middle east.

A genuine question from the Mods on here - is worsleyweb a russian style robot troll to keep the conversations going and keeping the traffic on the site (not that i think the site needs it)?

They would have done better not joining american adventures in the middle east.

A genuine question from the Mods on here - is worsleyweb a russian style robot troll to keep the conversations going and keeping the traffic on the site (not that i think the site needs it)?

No I am a perfectly normal man who shares the opinion of millions of others.I am just different as I won't be browbeaten by the sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.