Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall Sky, MOTD etc wetting their knickers about Utd "going joint top" on December 26th 2010 - and being told by celebrating rags all around me in the pub "to just look at the table" that proved our challenge for the title. "was fucked now".
I tried explaining that if the season ended with the table as it was that day, that we would be champions on goal difference. Naturally, being the thick fucks they are, they weren't having any of it.
It took another week + five months, 13 days, 93 minutes and 20 seconds before the blunt force of the maths eventually pierced their sense of entitlement.

Yet, here we are, less than half a decade after such a bitter lesson for them - and they are, once more, evidently ignoring the hard truth and lapping up the very same Kool-Aid from the very same sources. They really are thick fucks.
I don't remember us winning the league in 2011 as well. Mind you, I've slept since then.

Someone needs to explain to these media c**** it isn't a derby game! Liverpool v Everton, City v rags, that is the derby games! All this nonsense came about from arrogant rag players and their manager saying that Liverpool were their biggest rivals, which at the time they probably were. It still doesn't make it a derby game.

Yes but City v scum isn't really a Derby as both teams need to be in the same town or city !!!

Sky managed to rewrite history in 10 mins, can I just debunk this

This poncy rivalry has fuck all to do with the ship canal.
Liverpool won one title in the 60's and were only dominant 76-90, and rags were shite in 70's and 80's so not the 50 years or battle for the top they finished off with.

Lastly it's a game between some Scouse ****s and a team in Cheshire, got fuck all to do with Manchester.

Fair fucks to merson though, just laid into lukaku as not done anything to prove himself this year and united haven't played any decent team.

FF,just now speaking to ( if i can play 4 eng so can i)tom cleavery..
You've played for some great managers,Pisscan/Fking Moyes/Martinez,FFs

FF,just now speaking to ( if i can play 4 eng so can i)tom cleavery..
You've played for some great managers,Pisscan/Fking Moyes/Martinez,FFs
They chose to show his goal against Newcastle that was intended as a cross. That's how fucking shit he is they couldn't even find a goal he meant to score hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.