Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anywhere in town that shows 3pm kick offs? Can't make the game today as I'm working.
I know it's technically illegal to show them so a PM would be much appreciated. Cheers!

For instance the picture on their front page today was a composite of Lumpkaku and Coutinho. The lump was in the foreground looking all smug, and Courtinho was lurking in the background looking shifty. Also, there were some pretty unflattering picture of Kliperty doing the full Phil Jones.

I meant it really isn't subtle or thinly veiled tbh, maybe my own post was far too subtle lol :)

Merson saying on soccer Saturday that our win at Chelsea was the best away win he has seen in the premier league era.

Bristol city winning 3-1 away at Ipswich was best performance and to be fare all the Panel were shocked, and laughed. Sterling went on to say who was on the panel to vote I didn't catch all the names but Royal, Bassett, Ferguson were names I heard but there were others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.