Porridge remake

I presume someone in the corridors of power at the Beeb will have seen the pilot, and then signed off on the making of the series? If thst is indeed how it works, that person should be taken out round the back of the sheds and shot. T

Was it as "good" as the Dads Army or Are You Being Served ones. Some of these dicks at the BBC need stringing up for their waste of money.

Porridge in its day was a classic and contained some of Britain's best actors. The set was superb and you can't help but think there were real elements of prison life.

Fast forward forty years and it just doesn't work the same. In reality today's prisons would see Fletch off his face on spice, which he bought from Harry Grouch with 1000% interest owed on the outside or be hunted down and twatted. Ives in the exercise yard waiting for a drone to drop some crack, with Mr Barraclough smuggling cheap small Alcatel mobile phones up his arse so the inmates can continue to run drugs lines and criminal empires from inside.

As for that shit Open all hours remake, if going off modern times the first show should have shown a Tesco Express opening on the opposite side of the road and Granville's shop going under.

Cracking stuff! Always difficult to re-create a classic comedy but they've done Ronnie Barker proud. Looking forward to the next episode. It's nearly as good as Mrs Brown's boys.

Because mainly anyone under 25 don’t watch those channels it’s usually reality tv soaps live sport and gaming.
A lad at work whose 27 and digging as he comes from Lincoln, I asked him what he does each evening. He told me he has been going through old comedy Fools & Horses, faulty towers etc and said he can't wait to get back each night to watch another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.