United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said a while ago this Rag side are average at best, Mourinho was shitting himself today, against a Liverpool side
that played well, but lack a cutting edge.
The Rags will not win the Premier League.

Most of us have mates who are rags. Are your rag mates like mine, coming up with brilliant excuses why the two teams play polar opposite football?

Mine just said it was tinternational break that fooled them.

At their free scoring best today

Compare our performance against Chelsea a few weeks ago to the shite they played today.
Pundits saying the title race is a two horse race between the manchester clubs are having a fucking laugh.
We are light years ahead of them!

Mourinho's simply a one trick pony.
He won trophies and titles (right up to last season) by playing anti football and sucking the life out of the game,and believing his own press about being a 'pragmatist' and a 'tactical genius'.
He’s trying to do it again this season, but I think he may have just noticed the great big blue fly in the ointment.
It must be a real worry for him because he simply has no answer,but to get a bigger bus.

Mourinho's simply a one trick pony.
He won trophies and titles (right up to last season) by playing anti football and sucking the life out of the game,and believing his own press about being a 'pragmatist' and a 'tactical genius'.
He’s trying to do it again this season, but I think he may have just noticed the great big blue fly in the ointment.
It must be a real worry for him because he simply has no answer,but to get a bigger bus.
I look forward to the day it turns out to be a big blue bus that arrives and takes his whole team for the ride of their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.