City v Stoke post match

Absolutely buzzing with that display, we could easily have scored 10 and Sjoke couldnt have complained.
KDB is such an amazing player and we are so lucky to have him.
We showed great character when they pulled back 2 goals and just stepped it up.
Jesus never stops running and creates lots of space for Sane and Sterling to move into.
Ferns goal was a screamer and well deserved too.
We get to watch amazing football and the rag scum have to watch that turgid shite served up by Peg.
Happy days eh my fellow blues

I can only afford to get to one game a season but my God, I'm sat here in the travelodge piccadilly with the most stupendous smile on my face.you guys who get to see this football live week in week out are so so lucky. Some of that football was just spell binding. Kevs pass to sane was insane. I don't know how the hell he managed to spot sane's run and the pass well I sat there actually shaking my head in disbelief. The guy sat next to me looked at me and we both said at the same "how the fuck did he spot sane from there".
How stoke scored 2 I shall never know. We made them look like cannon fodder. It was astonishing. Long may it continue.

If Scudamore is genuinely more interested in the Premier League brand than the Manchester United brand, he'll be instructing his referees to offer us more protection. He must realise we're the future, the rags are killing the game.

That was the most beautiful advert the PL could wish for.

We just continue doing what we do. The markets will demand it and at the same time we will relegate these wankers to their rightful position of irrelevance.

Outrageous at times. De Bruynes pass for Sanes goal is probably the best I’ve ever seen.
It rivals the Silva to Dzeko at the theatre of Nightmares :)

2 of the best passes I've ever seen in a City shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.