Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
great going forward, needs to try and keep the level up during the game, and also needs to work a lot harder to help Delph out at LB. Kind of footballing nous to know he's not a natural and both goals came from his flank, both he and Sterling switched off defensively at 3-0 and seemed to assume job was done. I'm sure Pep will reinforce it this week, but at this level even 3-0 up if you don't keep doing all aspects of the job it can bite you. Hope it's a good lesson. Excellent otherwise.

The way he hit that free-kick, i think it's a sign of things to come. Genuinely believe we've only seen a fraction of what he's really capable of, and it already almost looks too easy for him.

Think he genuinely has the most potential of any of our attackers. That's not a knock on them, it's just Sane could become frighteningly good.

great going forward, needs to try and keep the level up during the game, and also needs to work a lot harder to help Delph out at LB. Kind of footballing nous to know he's not a natural and both goals came from his flank, both he and Sterling switched off defensively at 3-0 and seemed to assume job was done. I'm sure Pep will reinforce it this week, but at this level even 3-0 up if you don't keep doing all aspects of the job it can bite you. Hope it's a good lesson. Excellent otherwise.
Fantastic work mate :)

Think he genuinely has the most potential of any of our attackers. That's not a knock on them, it's just Sane could become frighteningly good.
Yeah I agree, has plenty of ways to improve, but in terms of physical and technical ability he has it all. And he's in the perfect place with the perfect coach to develop.

It was obvious with every set piece or goal kick that they targeted our left. Last season that would have been a tight game. It’s not all down to new fullbacks. There is a step change in confidence going fwd. fantastic performance all round.

Thought he was poor tonight. Gave the ball away far to much. His first touches were also poor. Hope to see him rested on Saturday. Jesus on left and Kun down the middle.....

Thought he was poor tonight. Gave the ball away far to much. His first touches were also poor. Hope to see him rested on Saturday. Jesus on left and Kun down the middle.....
Very surprised that he took Sterling off instead of Sane as he was piss poor after that first 30 minutes.Have to agree,he certainly gave the ball away far too cheaply and maybe a rest will be required.

Think he borrowed Agueros boots from last season the amount of times he slipped on his arse in dangerous positions.
Not his best night but it’s clear to see this lad is going to be one of the very best,

Not even the first touch but his touches after he seemingly controlled the ball. Quite a few chances wasted like that. But I'd consider it as a day off and I'm not too sure whether it would help in any way should he rest on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.