United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's the problem, the only time they'll face a team they can't get a 0-0 draw against is us. The rest of the league they can play the Mou way and get away with it. They don't deserve to be in the same league as us, let alone 2 points behind us. I wish they'd collapse in the next month like their talent befits and we stroll to the league we're comfortably the best in to win. Unfortunately I have to live with the nagging doubt that United like United do always nick results that keep them in the room like a sickening stench.

We should win the league by 20/25 points this season, I doubt this will be the case though, and it's a shame.
I totally share your frustration and anger about that shower of shit, but I feel some comfort in knowing that he is yesterday's man playing yesterday's tactics with yesterday's team and he is going to be found out soon.
Patience young man ( or lady) - it takes a while for empires to crumble.

its still early doors and like it or not united we be there or thereabouts and about only 4 games away from home they will setup to get a point and stink the place out the rest will be be a box of frogs and united will still get 70/30 things going there way when they need it so like it or not united could be a key team to beat

and i think if man city come away with a point at liverpool it will be a very good point yes we will go out to play and win the game but liverpool away is always a bad ground for us so lets keep our eye's on the ball and let man city do all the talking on the field and results will come with the pep style of game

I'm actually one of those saying no matter how they play they will get results and be our biggest threat this year
BUT
That today was a fuckin disgrace, no manager in the PL with that much quality available to them would have gone to Liverpool today and been that negative
I do feel with Rashford and Mata and s have a go attitude they would have beaten Liverpool today but his ego is so big he's too scared to lose
I wanted Liverpool to win though some thought a draw was best result but even wanting Liverpool to win I found myself not wanting them to score as Jose would have had to change the way they were playing

I've also not heard a tap off any of my Rag mates and even though would have been expecting loads off me I've not said a word except " don't miss MOTD boys "

I think what he showed today is what a footballing coward he is.
He played a Liverpool side woefully short of confidence ,missing their most potent player, managed by a man whose abilities are under the microscope and who could not afford to lose against long standing foes.
The opportunity for Mourinho today was outstanding to show their credentials as serious title contenders,but he did what he predictably does.
When he plays a side who want to win and don’t have any fear of defeat ( can’t think of anyone atm)he will get his sorry Lusitanian arse handed to him.

I guess I have a slightly different view. What was encouraging to me today after waking up at 4:25 am to watch the fucking Anfield turf grow was that not only did he adopt cowardly tactics, but that his side didn't really execute them that well. It was down to Liverpool not taking some good chances and De Gea making one wonder save. And what I thought was a pretty clear penalty denied for the candlelighters too. I thought the rags were lucky to escape with a point today. If he's going to play park the double-decker against better sides they'd better be sharper than that.

Well I believe that today has demonstrated how the season will pan out, the rags will bully the lower placed teams and get plenty of wins. However when they are faced with a top side they will revert back to type and park the bus.

Don't forget that the dippers are not exactlt flying at the moment and he still chose to sit back, i think i'm right in saying that they didn't have one shot on goal in the second half.

Dippers still made plenty of chances as well.

Is there a more ****ish player in the league than Herrera?

Dirty little shite who tries to con the ref. That's when he's not chasing his first touch.

22426528_535683330098885_2907782081441022571_o.jpg

that's the problem, the only time they'll face a team they can't get a 0-0 draw against is us. The rest of the league they can play the Mou way and get away with it. They don't deserve to be in the same league as us, let alone 2 points behind us. I wish they'd collapse in the next month like their talent befits and we stroll to the league we're comfortably the best in to win. Unfortunately I have to live with the nagging doubt that United like United do always nick results that keep them in the room like a sickening stench.

We should win the league by 20/25 points this season, I doubt this will be the case though, and it's a shame.
I think spurs are capable of beating them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.