City v Stoke post match

Wow just realized the beauty of that second goal. All those passes started from otamendi back heel. Beautiful.

Does anyone know where we can watch a full replay of the game. Would love to watch the whole game over. Will sky show it again in full?

I agreed with what he said about breaking all records. If he stays long term then anything is possible for him.

It's not a hard assumption given his record thus far.... it just irks me getting praise from these twats, we've all seen this coming and had to ignore the bitterness to get to this point... savage, Sutton, Murphy, mills, keown et al, all stealing a living!

You're obviously my old mans age and it would be extremely presumptuous to compare as I've only ever seen vids/stories, i was pulling your leg (a little)... I'll say that in my lifetime this is citys greatest ever team, however it's not a a great reach to compare historically!!
And i was pulling your's a bit as well mate, the Mercer team was a pleasure to watch but sometimes made hard work out of it, this team are just sublime and you know somehow they are going to come out trumps no matter the opposition:)

I think we can reasonably say there's never been a City team like this before. And we've had some damned good teams. This side is mesmerising at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.