David Silva signs one year contract extension(p33)

Love the guy.love his new hairline,love him to stay.
He is so cute,please stay Dave,can we be friends.lets meet up and have a drink together!
Now that's how much I want him to stay! (One step away from stalking the guy).

Think the captain's armband has given him a new impetus.

Still Merlin but less petulant fouls and involved 100% time

You can see how all the younger players respect him too.

David and KDB are two great role models for the younger

players, We are very privileged indeed to have both at City

David Silva: "We are still talking (about a new contract) and I hope I can sign soon. I hope to play for City for 10 years."
Silva and Yaya are the two best City players I've seen in my lifetime, but as it stands I'd put Silva ahead, purely because of the lack of shit he's given City in comparison to Yaya.

He's already up there with Bell & Goater in terms of being a club legend.

My all time favourite City player. Just to watch him sashay and spin is enough to make the trousers bulge, never mind what he actually then does with the ball. Beautiful. We have been privileged beyond all description to have had him play for us.

My all time favourite City player. Just to watch him sashay and spin is enough to make the trousers bulge, never mind what he actually then does with the ball. Beautiful. We have been privileged beyond all description to have had him play for us.
Echo that, mate. Love Dave, he's my hero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.