Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched them tonight against Roma. Stop Mertins stop Napoli
Very good technically i thought tonight but they were a bit lucky in the end. Dzeko hit the bar and Kola put some wicked crosses in, as you say Mertins is a very good player and Insigne and Hamsik are not too shabby, can't imagine they will stop us scoring but in possession even at the back they are a step up from most Premier teams, will be a good game I think.

I hope we turn up big time. Should be an interesting game but if we can keep Mertens quiet we should be alright.

We are going up against high quality here. This will be similar to Shaktar, where we won't have it our own way, and there will be spells trying to gain possession. Also, massive test for the back 4. Really looking forward to it and any kind of a win and I'd be delighted. Great atmosphere today from the off, don't know whether it was the warm weather or what, but sing your hearts out on Tuesday. Let's show a bit of passion to keep our manager sweet

You pay my flights and train fares from, and back to, central Portugal and I will be there with you...

Otherwise stop calling me a c***.

JJ
Obviously not aimed at you, but City need a full ground behind us v Napoli.

Keep hearing conflicting stories. They are 8 from 8 so far and another away win yesterday as mentioned above. Shaktar beat them first game and it was said that the league was their priority this year. Not sure myself, this game has cracker written all over it. Really looking forward to it.

They are very good, could easily have knocked Real Madrid out of the CL last season but for some missed chances.

They basically play the same style as we do as well, on the front foot.

I feel like anything could happen.

Thanks no the pressure is really on Napoli here
If they lose the group is pretty much city's
But they are 3 from nine and up against it
So I think they will be more defensive than normal
As for city it's simple get a win and then hopefully we can concentrate on league a bit and open up a lead

if we win it would make things easier. at least get a draw

After all the game should be taken seriously by all the players and be agressive on the ball since the first second so to not allow them to do what they did 5 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.